Location: Kyiv, Ukraine (or remotely)
We’re looking for a proactive Russian-speaking Ruby on Rails Developer to join our team. The position implies work on complex product and challenging tasks, writing clean and maintainable code, effective communication with the team. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about his job and wants to build great products.
- Experience in Ruby and Ruby on Rails stack;
- Knowledge of OOP and Algorithms;
- Understanding of Software development and release life cycle, Agile methodologies;
- Experience with databases.
- Flexible working hours without overtime;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Regular code reviews;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Individual english lessons;
- Regular performance reviews.
Once you join us you are going to work on our product Websa. More than 80% of the time you will write an interesting code on the Ruby and Ruby on Rails stack without front-end part (HTML, CSS and JS etc.).
If you are interested you are welcome to apply for the position. Send us your CV: email@example.com.