Location: Kyiv, Ukraine (or remotely)
We are looking for an experienced Russian-speaking React Developer to join our team remotely. Appsberry needs a motivated individual who will apply best practices for the development of new services and the enhancement of our current services. We are looking for a professional who is passionate about his job and wants to build great products. This position is considering remote work with the possibility to work within European time zones.
- Unit testing and development processes like TDD
- Knowledge of gRPC will be a plus
- Flexible working hours without overtime;
- Competitive compensation package;
- Regular code reviews;
- Ability to work remotely;
- Individual english lessons;
- Regular performance reviews.
Developing and maintaining modern interfaces.
Developing full-cycle of the product (requirements analysis, decomposition, design, etc).
Develop and implement different web solutions with other talented engineers in a collaborative team environment.
Working closely with Product Owner, developers, designers.
If you are interested you are welcome to apply for the position. Send us your CV: firstname.lastname@example.org.